Saturday, February 23, 2008

Finding Fun

There are a few things that I can really get lost in the joy of doing - website design is one and video editing is another. Hunter wanted to make a movie. I don't know where that idea came from, but I told him that yeah, we could make a movie, but we'd have to do it right. I had him write out a semi-story board (no pictures) and think out a script (no writing). Then we got our "props" in place and our actors ready. Because of the preparations, we had our movie shot in about 5 minutes. Cool. Try that, Hollywood. Of course I did have some actor issues - all three threatened to walk off the set at some point in the shooting (again, it was only 5 minutes). It was a good family time experience and I'm glad we were able to do it. So, I uploaded the video to my computer, sat down with iMovie and put together the following masterpiece. Enjoy.

No comments: