Friday, July 25, 2008

Pampering

I have been pampered in the past day or two, it makes me not want to ever leave the house! Hunter has decided to take up massage - at least on Mom. He has given me foot rubs and a back massage that is actually very good. He already has my next foot massages scheduled for today. Apparently, I'll be the recipient of 3 of them today. Whoo Hoo! Scott isn't much on massage since it always hurt his hands to do so. But now, wow!

Also yesterday, Hadyn, jealous little thing she is, decided to get in on the Mommy pampering by showering me with hugs and kisses. Oh my. I made the comment as I was being hugged and massaged, that if they were older, I'd wonder what they were up to.

But at 7 years and 21 months, I think it's just pure love for their Mommy.

And I am loving every second of it!!!

No comments: